Botanical blooms and an unexpected and moody palette served as the ultimate inspiration for the exotic Sundown collection. Sundown swim collection is made with Eco recycled shell, internal linings and powermesh. Each swim suit contains over 70% recycled materials.
- Best suited for cups DD to E
- Hidden underwire bra
- Adjustable & convertible straps - adjust for comfort & to ensure the perfect fit
- Side boning for shape & side support
- Powermesh lining for front & back support
82% Recycled Nylon, 18% Elastane
Size & Fit
Care For Your Swimsuit
At Sea Level we take great care in creating your swimsuit, however it is important to follow the care instructions carefully. Here are some steps to get the most life out of your swimwear.
- To prolong the life of your swimwear, we recommend you rinse immediately after use to clean out any salt, sand, or chemically treated pool water
- Do not put your swim in the washing machine
- Gentle wash, separately in cool water
- Use mild detergent
- Do not wring, soak or bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Drip dry in shade
- Rinse thoroughly after use
We use the highest quality fabric dyes available however some colours may fade over time
- Some colours will fade more than others when exposed to sunlight and chemically treated water
- High amounts of chlorine will damage your swimwear. Neutralize any residual evidence of chlorine by rinsing in cold water after use. Continual use in pools will deteriorate the Powermesh and can leave your swimwear stretched and faded.
- We recommend you do not wear your swimsuit in spa baths or saunas, as it could cause damage
- Fake tanning products and some sunscreen lotions may mark and damage swimwear. We recommend taking extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimsuit
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pilling to swimwear